Because hygiene is more important than ever, we follow our hygiene and cleaning protocol even more closely than in the past.
1. According to the current regulations of the German-speaking Community of Belgium, we may only admit guests from one household.
2. During personal contact, especially inside the building, we wear a face mask, and expect the same from our guests.
We always keep a distance of 1.5 meters from our guests, and expect this from our guests as well.
3. As the hosts, we will inquire before arrival about the health of the guests (fever, headache, throat and/or limb pain, shortness
of breath, fatigue...).
We are not allowed to accept guests with symptoms.
If symptoms occur during the stay, a doctor has to be contacted immediately.
Departing guests are requested to inform us if they develop symptoms within 14 days of their stay.
4. After each stay of guests, we follow an accurate cleaning protocol:
• After departure of guests, all rooms are thoroughly ventilated for at least 1 hour.
• All rooms, floors and surfaces are cleaned very carefully.
• All surfaces that are frequently touched, such as doorknobs, light switches or TV remote controls, are disinfected with a disinfectant spray.
5. Before the arrival of new guests we carefully check all cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils to ensure that everything is perfectly clean.
We kindly ask our guests to wash all dishes thoroughly after use, either in the dishwasher or by hand.
6. We provide our guests with soap, cleaning products, kitchen roll and disinfectants.
7. All bed linen, towels, kitchen towels etc. that we provide are washed on the hottest recommended wash programme.
We kindly ask our guests to remove the beds before their departure and put the bed linen in the laundry basket in front of the washing machine.
Please also put all towels and kitchen towels
separately in front of the washing machine.