Despite the improved situation, we still strictly observe our hygiene and cleaning protocol.
1. According to the current rules, wearing a mask is no longer mandatory.
2. After each stay of guests, we follow an accurate cleaning protocol:
ü After departure of guests, all rooms are thoroughly ventilated for at least 1 hour.
ü All rooms, floors and surfaces are cleaned very carefully.
ü All surfaces that are frequently touched, such as doorknobs, light switches or TV remote controls, are disinfected with a disinfectant spray.
3. Before the arrival of new guests, we carefully check all cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils to ensure that everything is perfectly clean.
We kindly ask our guests to wash all dishes thoroughly after use, either in the dishwasher or by hand.
4. We provide our guests with soap, cleaning products, kitchen roll and disinfectants.
5. All bed linen, towels, kitchen towels etc. that we provide are washed on the hottest recommended wash programme.
We kindly ask our guests to remove the beds before their departure and put the bed linen in the laundry basket in front of the washing machine.
Please also put all towels and kitchen towels separately in front of the washing machine.